Welcome to St. John's Children's Centre run by Barnardo's - where children are at the heart of everything we do. Our purpose-built facility offers a warm, welcoming and positive environment where your child can learn and play.
Telephone Number: 01926 856397
See our website (external link)
The centre has been set up to provide joined up services for families with young children. Located on the site of St. John's Primary School and Nursery, the centre boasts superb facilities, excellent resources and, most importantly, dedicated, caring and friendly staff.
We are really proud to be associated with the centre and hope to welcome you and your children sometime soon!
Visit our Facebook page (external link) and 'like' us to keep up-to-date with all our latest news and events.
At the centre we offer services for the families and carers of children aged five and under and support communities in the wards of St. John's and Abbey in Kenilworth, and the surrounding wards of Leek Wootton and Lapworth.
Some of the services that we offer include:
- Access to Health Services, eg. Midwife, Health Visitor and School Health.
- Breastfeeding supports.
- Information and advice, eg. Family Information Service (FIS).
- Parenting education and family support services.
- Drop-in sessions for parents, carers and their children, eg. Cradle Club, Mini Messy Play and Stay and Play.
- Baby massage, first aid and other courses.
- St John's and Kenilworth Children's Centres Events - Spring 2017 (pdf)