Safeguarding children at St John’s Primary School and Nursery is everyone’s priority. We place high emphasis on ensuring that we follow Warwickshire’s guidelines and keep up to date with training and requirements.
Here you will find our safeguarding suite of policies which are regularly updated and shared with staff. We expect all staff and visitors to our school to share our commitment.
The designated people for safeguarding are:
- Mr Darren Barrow - Head Teacher
- Mrs Mary Baker- Deputy Head Teacher
- Mrs Caroline Condillac - Barnardos Children’s Centre Manager
- Behaviour Management Policy - 2015
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy - 2015
- Complaints Policy - 2015
- Safeguarding Policy Summary - 2015
- Social Media/Internet Use by Staff/Governors Policy - 2015
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Inclusion Policy - 2014
See our Policies page for other school policies and documents.
All documents on this page are in pdf format.