Aiming High; proud to learn together.
We believe children learn their best when they are in a safe and secure environment that gives them opportunities to:
- Be Challenged; especially in their thinking. This is done through questions and open-ended learning opportunities. Not all work should be easy!
- Co-operate; with their peers and school adults.
- Improve; by recognising what can be improved in order to make a particular piece of work even better.
- Be independent; by knowing where resources are, knowing what to do if they are stuck, and seeking solutions. Sometimes this may need a little prompting.
- Take pride in their learning; and be able to talk about it.
- Persevere; keep on trying, finding new solutions and developing resilience.